Deep Blue [BBC 2]

Colin Brett

i did enjoy it :

quote:

not a bad program or should i say several programs re-edited

but to rename a program i'v seen at leat 50% of elsewhere a bit of a naughty ,now i expect their re editing it and reprograming it as a completly new program money for old rope or should i say footage.

no problem with the actual footage and congrats to the photographers but to firstly show the program as one thing (the polar bear parts were probably bit of a polar bear "special" )etc etc

i found it a mish mash ,just when you start to get interested in one thing it cuts to another :rolleyes:

the vents footage is so old that theve probably been converted to electric :rolleyes: but implied that exiting new footage of never before seen stuff abounded ,yes we know these critters exist at unbearably huge pressures but most of the critters seen have long since died of old age and no doupt has most of the rest of the "cast" :D

i found the hammer head sharks the most irratating and other bits digitally enhanced ,when they were first shown they were a one parent family but every time that part appears another "layer" appears and the sharks form an ever increasing "flock" (or whatever digital shoals of sharks are called) the deep sea creatures have been seen since "half mile down" etc.

a "new" prog should contain new footage (although its very rare something completely new has been filmed lately) untill then its just a collection of repeats without the "R" in the paper

[ 20. September 2005, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

For those of you with a bit of a creative bent the BBC have a new web site where you can download various video clips, sound recordings and still images that you can mix with your own DVD productions etc. The whole lot are free as long as you do not use the commercially.

Check it out here.

Even more value for your license fee.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Just had a look at the pages - they look fascinating. Thanks for that.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Steve Burke:

Just had a look at the pages - they look fascinating. Thanks for that.

It looks quite good Steve, maybe it deserves a topic in its own right?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote