Getting Your Digital Pics Printed

Elton

I was chatting to Julian last week and he was singing the praises of a site that prints photos from your digital images cheaply.

I've tried doing this at home - the paper is expensive and they look rubbish. I never even realised that you could get them done properly online.

Anyway, the good news for me is they do an affiliate scheme. The good news for you is that you can claim free prints :)

Please use this link to take a look.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I have used them for my prints for a good while now, prints of 30" x 20", and they are superb quality. Highly recommend them.

Gillies

[ 12. September 2005, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Gillies ]

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

I've used them quite a few times and we even printed up a load of T-shirts for my Dads 60th recently, excellent quality.

Highly recommended.

-Julia-

When I get time, I'm going to go through my hard drive and get a load done. I've got some great fishing ones, but also ones of my daughter growing up.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Looks a good site, just one little problem, they like all the rest think all of us mortals will fit into small to XL tee shirts.

I know dozen of chaps who are far from mis-shaped that would require a 2XL to accomadate their shoulders and biceps.

I on the otherhand require 2XL to accomodate all of my person :D:D

Been dying to get a few fishy T shirts done.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

a 3xl for me i need the room to expand,the biggest problem i think is not so much the width but the lenght a couple of well fitting chestwise i have are too short ,scratch your ear and your belly drops out :(

luckily the printer the posts about does postal too uploading 100's of MB could exaust my pc and its ultrafast 34k

[ 12. September 2005, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There's now more about this at:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/reviews/photobox.htm

I ordered from this site today at lunch time, i had an email telling me they had recieved my order, and then i had one telling me they were dispatched first class RM. I hope the prints are as good as the rest of this service, will let you know. Dave

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.