badger tackle

chuby

Hi,anyone purchased any gear from Badger!If so have you been happy with either the service or the goods.My daughter got me a Pole Roller from them as a xmas present.Quite honestly the rollers were poor to say the least,but the tripod seemed ok.Used it twice and one of the extending legs sheered off.Have written and e.mailed them,so far no response!!.Anyone on here had any problems,as i really cant see them putting it right,and at present would not buy from them again. :mad: :mad:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a chair from Badger last year, the Chair itself is pretty ok, Maybe a little bit heavier than some of the more expensive makes, but pretty OK for £40 for a fully padded chair.

The Service however was abysmal, they didn't bother telling me it was out of stock, just left me waiting for 6 weeks, I only found out the reason for the delay when I chased them up for delivery.

The delivery company they use was also crap, apparently they had attempted to deliver twice before I was actually in, but hadn't left one of those little card you usually get to re-arrange delivery. I found this out as the driver gave me a rather sarcastic "Oh you're in this time" when I opened the door to him.

I will not be buying from them again.

Mat

Mmmm,thought I may not have been alone,I said the rollers were poor quality,infact they were total crap. :mad:

The delivery also was not on time,I think my daughter had to chase them up twice.

thats it they have lost my custom for good.

chuby

I'm going to buck the trend here, I bought an umbrella from Badger as the umbrella was exactly what I wanted and the price was about £20.00.

Delivery was within 3 days and I am delighted with the product!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription