The absolute must have for anglers.

Peter Waller

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They roll on easily to, whilst Dian and me were looking after my dying grandfather we had to "fit" on of those every few hours as due to the cancer he couldn't get out of bed, emptying it was a doddle as well just turn the little blue tap on the bottom of the bag.

What they don't seem to tell you is the adhesive can leave a nasty rash if you don't change them every few hours, i always felt guilty taking the old one off my grandad as the adhesive is really good stuff.

I can't believe you posted this Peter, i mean c'mon mate you're doing the bivvy boyz a right service here if they get one of these they won't even have to come out their bivvy, wonder how long till the bender of words gets one....y'know just to stay in with the crowd and of course so he doesn't have to go trapsing through bushes possibly scaring some poor old birdie

I don't think i could use one tho' i'd rather que for the toilet or at least use the age old tradition for men.......the nearest bush

[ 30. August 2004, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Alan Fawcett ]

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

It would be a get of a give away if I wore it with my shorts though :D:D:D lolololol

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

BUDGIE:

I want one! and Im not joking

So long as you want one rather than need one!

Judy, I'm still in a quandery. What on earth has a Brazilian got to do with it. I mean, why a Brazilian rather than a Peruvian, or an Englishman for that matter?

Alan, sorry to remind you of you Grandads passing.

But as for the bivvy boys, naaaa, not marketed by Fox, they won't catch on.

Saw it all tonight, re bivvies. I passed a bivvy set up on the bank, complete with generator purring away behind it! For heavens sakes, what did they need that for? Perhaps the batteries on the Anne Summers naughty nocturnal plaything weren't powerful enough, or the array of bite alarms needed 240 volts to be able to cope!