prediction time

bluezulu

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

england will get hammered, people will wake up the next morning severly hung over and realise football is a totall waste of time, money and effort

so, the first part of my prediction came true!!

the sooner the second part comes true the better, all those idiots can get rid of the flags off their cars and the country can return to some sort of normality

why don`t you just sod off and do us all a favour!!!!!!!!!!!so england got hammered did they!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: people show a bit of pride in their country at long last and people like you can`t wait to knock it!sorry but my self and the other millions of`IDIOTS` will keep the flags flying! and if you don`t like it tufffffffffff! :mad: :mad:

[ 13. June 2004, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: bluezulu ]

10 brownie points:

2 - 1 to the French , sorry to all my English cousins but I would have to put my money on the French, plus I got the French team in the work draw and hope to make a few bob on them ...

It looks as if we were right after all. I did not want to try to predict the score, but I was sure that France would win.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

bluezulu, the flags are nothing to do with people showing pride in anything, its a gang mentality thing (bordering on nationalistic thuggery) for people with nothing more important in their lives. your aggressive response does you no favours. it amazes me that people get so emotional about a gang of overpaid princess's who believe it or not, dont give a sod about you and how you do at work.