This PC World

Elton

No, not the computer store, but the plitical correct one.

Check out this story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manches...ter/4341086.stm

:D

It's a bit like the link I posted the other day:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/4327796.stm

In the description of that escapee, despite the photo on the BBC site, the police appear to have forgotten to mention the fact that the guy is black :rolleyes: It would kind of help people narrow things down if they mentioned facts like that...

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

My favorite one is not being able to call anyone a "liar" in case it upsets them.

I have however sent several official letters to people that contain the phrase "Your signed statement of **/**/**** is inconsistent with established facts". :D

I also have a mate (not at work I hasten to add) who has been known to refere to black and asian people as "ethnicly challenged". demon

Not that he's a racist, he does it just to pi55 off the PC brigade.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I'm sorry but the police have it TOTALLY wrong.

A man built like a brick outhouse, without an ounce of fat on him can be "of heavy build" a little man of 5foot high and the same diameter is FAT!!!!!

And it's little wonder the police can't do their jobs if they don't know that the people they are looking for are Black, Asian, oriental or white!!!!

By the way, I've never seen a WHITE person, they are usually a pinkish flesh coloured!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I see you have your share of PC fascists too. Many of ours belong to a leftist organization called the ACLU, and here's a good article about their radical secular agenda written by Bill O'Reilly for Fox News.

I thought it informative and interesting, myself.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

I believe in freedom of speech, political correctness strangles my freedom of speech, a spade is a spade where i come from.If you don`t like it Tuff get over it!!!!!!!!

I see anybody using PC in there argument is weak in there communitive skills.

It seems freedom of speech can only be used in Hyde park nowadys.

I better stop now.

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

melpen:

I believe in freedom of speech, political correctness strangles my freedom of speech, a spade is a spade where i come from.If you don`t like it Tuff get over it!!!!!!!!

I see anybody using PC in there argument is weak in there communitive skills.

It seems freedom of speech can only be used in Hyde park nowadys.

I better stop now.

Well said!!!! about time somebody stood up to be counted. This country is going down the pan and what do we do about it??? "Jack-Sh!t that's what. Speak out against these PC tw@ts and help put this country back wher it belongs. I heard this morning some dramatical society has been told the can't call the SEVEN vertically challenged people in "Snow White" Dwarfs because the word DWARF is detrimental, What Crap!!!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Please tell me...

Who said that everyone had to fall in line with the notion of political correctness?

Were you consulted?

I wasn't and if people can't handle the truth put in it's clearest terms they have a problem... not me.

Go figure.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine