one month to go

Peter M

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I am looking forward to June 16 I don't have the same excitement as usual. But that is in no small way to the fact that I am thoroughly enjoying my current bream campaign, with a little canal carping thrown in for good measure. :)

Check out my weekly Angling Journal at.....Stewart Bloor's Angling Journal

After years of fishing the Ribble I am still getting to know it. The barbel are getting bigger year on year and the best can hold their own with any river. So it will be another season on there.

Having neglected the Dane for ages though, I will take time to re-discover it. The fishing is intimate, tight swims, fish under overhanging trees, stalking and roving. Can't wait.

But due to holidays in the caravan, I will be fishing the Wye and the Lugg in the first week. The wife don't know this yet but I will get her a surprise gift in the form of a weekly license. You can still get one of these can't you?

Whatever you do, tight lines! santa

not sure where i will be on the 16th,

i might do a night on the river roaming for chevin with lures and baits,or i might do a day some where for some barbel.either way the river it will be!cant wait i can smell the weirpool i know...god damn i love the smell of the river in the morning!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!