Young lad struck down

five bellies

Its with a heavy hart that I listen to the news today another young lad Anthony Walker,Murderd in cold blood as he walked home with his Girl Freind in Liverpool, Yesterday.struck so hard in the head with an axe that it was imbeded in his skull.It would seem that the only thing he done wrong was to be Black in the wrong place at the wrong time.It just beggers bellief that in these so called inlightend times a young person can be stuck down.and hiddiously murderd because of his race. When the perpitrators of this crime are caught and they will be,I hope thier time in prison is hard. and my hart felt condolancies go out to his family.

[ 31. July 2005, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: five bellies ]

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Guest Ferret1959

Why would being black make any differance?

There are white people who get murdered for bring 'in the wrong place at the wrong time'.

Guest stevie cop

From what I've read he was a nice, respectable lad. The thought that he was killed because of the colour of his skin, well, I'm lost for words. Those responsible have created yet another argument for the return of the rope.

Qoute Ferret 1959

--------------------------------------------------

Why would being black make any differance?

--------------------------------------------------

It Makes no differance what so ever other than if he would have been white in this particular case.

chances are he`d still be alive now enjoying his life. :mad:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Another pointless death.

It looks like a phone call was made from the idiots calling him names to the scum that carried out the attack.

All the police had to do was check with the mobile provider for a list of calls made within that "cell" at the time in question and then trangulate the poitions of the suspects phones - hey-presto, two arrests.

I just hope that they've got the right people and that they have a hard time in nick.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I watched the news of this unfolding with disbelief yesterday, especially seeing his poor sister in tears.

The cowardly scum that did this deserve to rot in hell.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

What about the lad that was stabbed to death in edinburgh on friday by a gang, just cos he was from a diffrent part of town!

Purely coincidental.... Spoke to my very distraught cousin who told me the lad was one of her best pals!

What is it all coming to???

Tight Lines

Shaun