911 revisited.

Eddie

i think it never happened ,aliens took the lot and made us THINK it happened ,the lot were "probed" en masse and are living in arkensas in a shack

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

almost spoilt mine (10`th sep) luckily though i didnt have one

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Waterman:

Then you share your birthday with my son - it was his first. A date I won't have any trouble remembering.   :(

And that's just it. There isn't anyone that doesn't know what they were doing at the time of the attacks. The sites posted in this thread do nothing but create doubt in what actually happened that day.

If it's all a big conspiracy where is the explanation for those that took back (or not) control of the plane over Pennsylvania? The phone call to loved ones as it was happening? Or better yet explain to those left behind who lost their loved ones that it was only a ploy for political reasons. Who cares how many cameras were at the pentagon or what the big flash was before the impact. Even the media clearly showed who owned the planes that hit the towers. Who was at fault? Could it have been prevented? I doubt it. Let's hope there won't be a next time for anyone.

Sore subject ain't it.

Make up your own mind. 911 Commission report

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

i dont know for sure what i was doing when it happened but i think i was on here and posted the first inkling of the news???

i also certainly cant remember what i was doing when kennedy was shot despite being told that every body does :confused:

why would a kid even care about such things :confused: i`d ask my parents if they remember but their a bit dead at the moment

[ 16. August 2004, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Probably Chesters you don't remember those specific things because they are America specific. I bet there are more than a few "events" in this country that you can though.

A kid shouldn't have to care. They should be more worried about a skinned knee or what St Nick/Father Christmas/Santa Claus will bring them. Bringing up a child now?? Frightening

[ 17. August 2004, 06:19 AM: Message edited by: Jeff S ]

Jeff

Yellow Prowler13

Ask me at 75...

Jeff S - bring a child up (anytime) ... frightening.

1940s (at least, the first half) - Hitler may take over the whole thing except for the parts that Japan gets.

1950s and early 60s - very real possibility that nuclear bombs will make the world as we knew it a thing of the past.

1960s-70s - recreational drugs we old fuds never thought about when we were growing up.

1980s & 90s - whole bunch of new STDs that had (and still have) no cure.

There may have been periods of history when parents felt safe raising kids but certainly none in my lifetime.

[ 17. August 2004, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I was floating around on Surlingham Broad with Charlie Bettell, whilst a client was relaying the news to me on the phone. When we got back to Brundall we watched the news on a little black and white in the village shop. Seemed unreal and a million miles away.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

We agree on that Newt. I was one of those that felt at least relatively safe living in a small community. Now I've got family and friends sitting in Iraq. It can't be all for nothing.

I was buying a truck and only found out when the salesman called to see if I was still coming in to finish the sale. Turned on the television in time to see the second plane, then had to go to work.. Was in the military myself at the time.

Jeff

Yellow Prowler13

Ask me at 75...