most haunted live in paignton

jeepster

jeepster:

hi claire, surprised to see you on AN.

You shouldn't be.....

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=mos...yUK%7CcountryGB

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean - It was way weird. Evette collapsed, Derek was "normal" and Jeepster's head span round 360 degrees and then he vomited all over his hamster on a stick thingy.

[ 16. March 2005, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: *Anthony* ]

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

I watched part of the show for the first time ever.

As I was watching the kids hobby horse fell over with a clatter.

Due to a small amount of alcohol consumption combined with a hard week at work I was very tired and it gave me quite a scare!!!!!!!!!

Didnt see any spirits that night as I was on carlsburg export!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I fell asleep when they went in a strong room or something

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

there will be a show called 'almost live' with the highlights (including my head spinning round)

yvette did collapse, not due to any specific event, just i think the culmination of a couple of hours of fear and a very very forboding atmosphere.

I thought she'd 'swooned' when you took your top off?

:D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Haha!!! I like this forum :)

Jeespter, yes I'm fine now thanks. I couldn't stay at home that night after my 3 hr drive back to Southampton as my parents were away and I was too scared haha how stupid is that ?! :confused:

I am usually such a sceptic about these things and then got totally spooked by it all. Don't regret it at all though. Also I wondered if you could say a BIG thank you to 2 guys. I can't remember their names (the shock has affected my memory haha) but the guy who filmed me in the flat cap, he came over to hug me as I started crying and I was so happy to see him there. Also to the guy who led me out of the studio (looked a bit like Moby haha) he was lovely too and really looked after me. It was appreciated.