Happy Valentines Day Darling ...

FearTheHands

I wasn't even able to go out and buy one of those this year. It would have got lost in the 'get well soon' and son's '18th' cards anyway. Joan knows I love her, why else would I let her look after me hand and foot in 'my darkest hour'. The doctor says it may be a week before I can even walk to the garden gate

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

I would love to have been able to get hold of a real one of those :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton:

I would love to have been able to get hold of a real one of those   :D  

Elton, it's Zig's missus here - have a word with him; he used to do a roaring trade in 'real' miniature Rizla packet earrings complete with papers, and 18 years ago he was regularly embarrassing the teenage checkout staff in KwikSave with home-made 'own brand' No Frills Condoms!