Message for Mr Anthony Emery!

Chris Goddard

Message reads:

Thanks very much for accepting my offer of some samples of shad's etc!! I very carefully packed them up and sent them to your address as sent. Only today they arrived back here at my address as i had also added a return address!! Thay were marked as "NOT COLLECTED" which means that they sat at the post office your end for 3 weeks and you were left a crd telling you where they were and asking you to collect them!!

Thank very MUCH!! I go to all that trouble and at a time when I could really have done well without the hassle of doing this, all the others who had lures sent nice thank you's etc., but not yourself?! Oh well thinks I never mind and then this!! If of course you never did GET a card then I will take Royal Mail to task!! believe you me I will!! I am still outstanding about 10 out of 32 packets posted at the same time as your was!! And not even a sorry despite SEVERAL messages and several phone calls!!

Thank you one and all!!

Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

LOL!

Chris, this happens all the time with Royal Mail. I get loads of customers saying that they never got a card.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I'm getting really cheesed off with the Royal Mail, in the last few weeks, I've had money stolen out of birthday cards which have been sealed and sent to neices etc,and parcels sent to buyers on Ebay not arriving, then when i get the Proof of Posting, I find that the lazy git at the counter hasnt even written on the postcode(my fault apparently)of the recipient. I am seriously thinking of taking my business elsewhere,TNT or something of that ilk. :mad: :mad:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

I'm still catching with mine Chris, think I've enough lures in that envelope to last me years!

thanks again :)

ps. I'll get a picture one of these days

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Post!! Don't even go there!! I have had 27 packets got "LOST" to use Royal mail speak!! In the last month!! And 12 of those were from one posting!! I am now out of pocket some £180!! Till Royal mail deign to grace me with there prescence!!

I even had an e-mail from the BASSTURDS asking me why I had sent them a message in the first place!!?? This after they had replied with a "Tracking" Number!! So I rang Customer Services (That's a joke too!!) Oh sorry sir but we don't recognise that number here! That is an online number (Wait for this) You will have to SPEAK to them about that!? Speak to them Love!! How on gods green earth am I supposed to do that!! They are ONLINE!! Shortly after this the lady took her bat AND ball home?!

Waste of time and effort!! But the little turd who left Nrgative feeedback better have a good lawyer!! I am told I have "EXCELLENT" grounds for suing him for libel!! Best thing is I will also qualify for leagl aid if the case IS taken on!!

Chris!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

First I know of it! No card came my way!

Nice post to come home to after a week of hell!

[ 11. June 2004, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: *Anthony* ]

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

And I Quote"

"Anyway, hope this clears a few things up, perhaps you would like to add a post to your thread to relinquish me from looking like at total ********."

It gives me very GREAT pleasure to reply to Mr Emery and it also gives me GREAT pleasure to apologise wholeheartedly for ANY displeasure, undue heartburn or other harm I may have done him by posting the above. But may I also say this please?? JUST WAIT TILL I FIND THE BL**DY POSTMAN WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE POSTED THE RUDDY CARD!! After losing 27 packets out of a posting of 32!! And then this?? Royal Mail are NOT even my LEAST favourite people!! Best thing was that the blooming stamp had not even been put on the envelope!! (I pay for postage and my "MAN" at the post office puts labels on!

But Sorry again "Anthony" for any notion that you had wronged me in ANY way!! (Psst. want any rubber lures??)

Chris Goddard

did i miss out on these samples?

Im always having trouble with royal mail. What i do now is when i sell something on eba i only ever send it insured but it is expensive and its a cost i bear myself as i know what its like to be told well i posted and then you get into all sorts of arguments.

Maybe in long run insured post might work out cheaper?

Visit our NEW FISHING Website (now updatedANGLERS-TALES