'ello, Cilla 'ere.

Guest Ferret1959

ajp - sorry to tell you this but your mum fibbed. Babies are found under cabbage leaves. I think a stork hides them there.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

judith now 54 (urgh) District Nurse,trying to become computer literate,sucker for hopeless causes and waifs and strays!!!!!!

Ps.Did you ever get your jewelery back

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Hi i'm Anthony and I come from the small city of Lichfield in Staffordshire. I'm 33 and am semi-retired. Have 2 children, Hollie 8 and Sam 2 and live in sin with my long term partner Sue. We have been together for 18yrs since we started seeing each other at school (sucker for punishment or what (WHACK!)....but she's a good 'un).

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

*Anthony*:

Sling ya hook Cilla and mind your own business!

Come on folks you gotta be tough with these scousers, it's just a ploy, first you tell them about yourself next no wheels on yer car.

nothing wrong with a bit of theiving now and then its all part of the heritage :D

Anyway where not theives more opportunists

Hiya cilla

the names paul (32)i come from liverpool(the place you deserted about 20 years ago).I'm a service engineer by day and ride my m,bike and go fishing by night.Oh yeah i also watch footy as well.

Regards Paul Mc

Originally posted by Alan Taylor:

[QB] Hi Cilla,

Off to North Wales next month, no time to bomb Liverpool, too much fishing to do :D

blimey alan is every one on a.n. of to north wales this year or what!!!

it must be the (me)hunting season show him a england shirt and he comes all over faint then while he's trying not to fall you smash him over the head with a bit of 2b2. :D

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

"and he comes all over faint then while he's trying not to fall you smash him over the head with a bit of 2b2"

na, shove a leek up e's @ss.

there i go again.

sorry kendo, you know we all love the welsh with the leek up there bum thingy.

best place for em i say.