Pike teach/fish-in Angling Projects or pole!

lyn

lyn and co sorry but the wife is off for a girlie weekend to newcastle ,so im in charge of the girls .i don't think i can make it but have a good time .cheers big al

british by birth ,english by the grace of god

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, i've been down to Hampshire Tackle and they have absolutely loads of frozen roach.

So how much do you want me to pick up? I'm more than happy to get bait for others.

Is it worth bringing a match rod down and catching some small silvers for bait from the venue or do they not allow this?

James

Nice one James.

Lynn do you think you could get Les to confirm any bait restrictions etc? ie is he ok with us catching roach at his water and using them dead/alive or would he rather us bring shop frozen deads?

I could also bring down some ticketed rainbows from my local hatchery if he is ok,just need to know what he would prefer really.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Update on roach deadbaits in my area:

1 place has 6-7" roach for £2.50 (only 2 in a pack)

1 place has them for £1.80 (3 in a pack, unknown size)

1 place has an assortment £3.60 (10 in a pack + sea deadbaits)

Budgie has said to get 20 fish in total just for me, i'm happy to pick more up for other people although it will get expensive by the looks of it

James

Best cheapest source of deadbaits particularly in bulk is online at www.baitsdirect.co.uk or by telephone from Neville Fickling's Tackle Shop in Gainsborough Lincs. Very fresh, well packed and delivered quickly.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

In fact James if you can just grab a dozen to get us going that will do as Im sure we will be able to catch a couple to top us up.I will bring down some sea deadfs so no need to worry about those.We any idea on numbers yet?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!