what a catch!!!!!!!!

Guest NickInTheNorth

Guest NickInTheNorth

Well after working hard at it for nine months I got a new variety and a new PB!

calum_lewis.jpg

I first took Jill to the maternity unit on Wednesday, then again on thursday, she stayed there until saturday morning, we stayed at home until 8.45pm on Sunday when we went back to the Belford in Fort William. Labour stopped again at 10.00pm and Jill sent me home (the long way round!!!!) I arrived home at 11.00pm and had a phone call at 11.35 saying get round to Fort William quick! It was all happening again, so back round the Loch, and after I arrived at 12.45, Calum Lewis was born at 2.15am.

But just to string it all out a bit more there was a small problem and we had to be taken from Fort William (left at 5.35am) to Inverness arrived at 7.05am, left again at 8.04am) by ambulance, and then after the problem was sorted out back by Ambulance to Fort William (arrived at 9.35am).

So all in all a busy few days, and can anyone guess what I'll be doing tonight. (Just to give you a clue, Jill is staying in hospital overnight and our other two children are at the in laws!)

And I forgot to say he weighed in at a very good 8lbs exactly!)

[ 01. August 2005, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: NickInTheNorth ]

Nice one, Nick!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE