fox hunting

butiaboy

Most deffinately!

Illegal for females between the ages of 18 - 50 to wear clothes apart from lingerie.

Angling banned.......not a chance. And I just don't wish to be associated with tearing foxes to pieces, good ridence to fox hunting!

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Anthony*:

...I just don't wish to be associated with tearing foxes to pieces...

But nobody is asking you to partake, just leave those who do alone to get on with it.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

*Anthony*:

ah, but the CA do try and associate my with tearing foxes to pieces.

Just ignore them, and they will go away. They are more to be pitied than scorned you know.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Guest Ferret1959
*Anthony*:

Most deffinately!

Illegal for females between the ages of 18 - 50 to wear clothes apart from lingerie.

Angling banned.......not a chance. And I just don't wish to be associated with tearing foxes to pieces, good ridence to fox hunting!

It takes less time for a fox to die than it being poisoned or hit by a bad shot.

At the end of the day some folk just don't like seeing other folk enjoy themselves doing what they enjoy.

People think it's just rich toffs who hunt but I know hunting is enjoyed throughout all classes.

It's not just fox hunting that's getting banned.

how about the related industries?

Graham X:

Yes. Kilt-wearing border gardeners with opinions.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ferret - Where did you get that information?

The truth is that a hunt can take a LOOOOOONG time to finish, so you have a terrified Fox literaly running for it's life for that time and THEN being torn apart by dogs! And what about the "failed" hunts, where the fox manages to elude these murderers (that's what you are to the fox)who are chasing it. What happens to it then? Totally exhausted, how long can it stay alive?

[ 18. November 2004, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: kleinboet ]

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription