£20 to fish at longleat

frenchie1

I went to Longleat for a 48hr fish on friday 25th and was shocked to find out the fee to fish 24hrs had gone up from £12 to £20.

As i did not have £40 on me i just had to do 24hrs and i only caught 1 small carp not a happy bunny and will not be fishing nights they again. Enybody know way the big increse? :confused:

do u think it's to much?

[ 28. March 2005, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: frenchie1 ]

http://www.longleat.co.uk/

I take it you mean this place?

Do the lions pose any threat?

I noticed on the following page: http://www.longleat.co.uk/fishing.html

7. Bivvies only – strictly NO TENTS for night fishing

What's the actual difference?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton:

I noticed on the following page:  http://www.longleat.co.uk/fishing.html

7. Bivvies only – strictly NO TENTS for night fishing

What's the actual difference?

Tents dont have room for a TV, bedchair or table and your realtree clothing would stick out a mile in a nice coloured tent! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

It's just me personal opinion, but I don't know why people don't look at the club card option when the high cost of day tickets comes up.

Most clubs are ridiculously cheap, particularly when you work out the cost per session over a year/season.

In my area, take BAA for example. If you're a pleasure angler what more can you want? Two hundred miles of river, canal and lake, all for less than £30 a year. If you only go once a week, it works out at 50p per trip!

Check out my weekly Angling Journal at.....Stewart Bloor's Angling Journal

Stewart_Bloor:

It's just me personal opinion, but I don't know why people don't look at the club card option when the high cost of day tickets comes up.

Most clubs are ridiculously cheap, particularly when you work out the cost per session over a year/season.

In my area, take BAA for example. If you're a pleasure angler what more can you want? Two hundred miles of river, canal and lake, all for less than £30 a year. If you only go once a week, it works out at 50p per trip!

I agree with you there.

My club ticket and licence cost me 22p a day for the year.

Being in the club means I can go when I like (within the rules) and not have the hassle of getting a day ticket.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!