six nations rugby

hembo

at last the return of the greatest spectator sport ever. no posing,cheating like it football cousin but good old fashioned effort.

come on scotland you can do it.

it also promises to be the closest ever as england ,france,ireland and wales could all beat each other on the day.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Well said hembo, i'm lucky enough to be going to a couple of games at twickers this year (France on Sunday 13/2 & Italy Saturday 12/3).

Will probably spend too much and drink too much :D but I really do enjoy it, much more so than going to watch a football match where you fear for your life half the time you're there. No such troubles at rugby, everyone sits together, never any trouble and you all have a pint or seven after the game, very civilised :)

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

that is exactly why its the best .you feel safe you drink and enjoy the atmosphere.hope you have a great time and when you are over in rome can you get the band off the pitch pronto.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Something that always amazed me.....

I don't like football, and don't care for Rugby.

My Sport is the most dangerous in the world.... Fishing.

Before I beat the crap out of my body I represented England, My County and The RAF in waterpolo, which is the 2nd most violent sport in the world after Ice Hockey!!!

In Dublin a few years ago a fishing trip coincided with an England/Ireland international.

There were blokes everywhere, sitting on pavements stood in Pubs, drinking and enjoying themselves in their own colours.....

And there was NO fighting, arguments or aggresion.

What do Rugby fans eat that Football fans are lacking?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."