Todays bird pics

ayjay

Hiya,

Still loads of Chaffinches & House Sparrows up at Lochaline along with Sparrowhawks. Down here in Clydebank they are virtually non existent :(

I suppose it will have nothing to do with the fact that we have loads of Magpies around here and there are none up at Lochaline :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a fair few chaffinches in my back garden. Mainly tits though - that's blue, great and long tailed before anyone asks Robbins are a bit less frequent and my rarest visitor so far has been a woodpecker. My girlfriends dad keeps birds in a garden aviary and he gets the odd peckish kestrel popping by for a closer look.

Rob.

P.S. They beat my avatar - taken in florida a couple of years back.

Plenty of Chaffinches in the New Forest area, but they are only occasional visitors to my garden.

Here is todays offering, which should have a couple reaching for their bird books.

Spottedredshank3.jpg