The perfect unbiased,non-racil,sexist,or offensive thread.

Guest Ferret1959

Why thank you Nurse Judy for those wonderfull flowers.

The sun is shining this morning and i only have to get up at 5.30 am twice more then i have 4 wonderfull days off.

I can go fishing and listen to the birds singing and smell the flowers then beat a hasty retreat home as the pollen does its work .

Oh joy its the Hay fever season.

Its time to stock up on pills, eyedrops and nasal spray.

Im not complaining mind as this is a happy thread

:)

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long to go now Tyke till you are fishing.

The Cuckoo is singing,the window cleaner has been,the birds have christened the big window ,they really love my new improved bird food.Hey whats a fiver.Easy come easy go.

Gone_fishing.gif

Judith

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

just to let all you wonderful people know i`m off fishing on a lovely big coach tomorrow morning with my freinds from my club to larford lake.On the way we will stop at a drinking establishment called the manor in stourport on severn for a lovely traditional breakfast of honey sandwichs cut into triangles washed down with lots and lots of lemonade.Then its off to the lake to catch some of those carpy,fishy things.After having a lovely day out under a warm sun and a beautiful blue sky we will return to the manor on our lovely big coach where a big man called the secretary will hand out the prizes of gob stopers,sherbet & sticks of sticky rock! yum,yum, then its milkshakes all round yipee can`t wait! life is just wonderful!!! :D:D

Shouldn't all this loveliness be on the lurve thread :)

Anyway, no lovely day out would be complete without lashings of ginger beer :D

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

Mr Toad if you`ve got lashings of ginger beer you can come as well!the lovely big coach will have to make another detour to surry. blimey its going to be one hell of a coach trip! :):)

Bluezulu and Nurse Judy i wish i could come too and go on a coach to go ctach carpys and drink lemonade and eat butties.

Will you also sing songs on the coach and play games like eye spy.

Ive 2 more twelves to do and one more day to get up with the larks then i can have relax with a bottle of red then have a kip in.

Wouldent mind trying some o that Birch beer Jesse.

Ive not heard a cuckoo this year apart from wifes cuckoo clock.

Have a nice day.

BEE carefull with those Honey sarnies or you will get all sticky.