FAO - Blue zulu warrior

awaaar

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry boys for some reason my little works toughbook does not like AN i can log on but it wont let me make any posts!!!!!

hope you are are well x

All the better for hearing from you Norsejudy, xxx

thanks janet...still here just about

Ayup Judy, ars ta bin luv?

Not long not long now to the days of leisure, free bus pass and prescriptions, (can you get Baileys on prescription? :unsure:) :D .

Good to hear from you, and hope you and Trev are keeping well. take care.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

tis frightening this fast approaching birthday,found out though no bus pass till november!!!! but can get free drugs!!!!

we are ok,working hard! but looking forward to norfolk this next week for a welcome break,I still look in but often dont feel I have anything to say worth posting ... xxx

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

tis frightening this fast approaching birthday,found out though no bus pass till november!!!! but can get free drugs!!!!

we are ok,working hard! but looking forward to norfolk this next week for a welcome break,I still look in but often dont feel I have anything to say worth posting ... xxx

Glad to hear you're both OK, I had my 60th in April, (it's not that scary). I did forget about the free prescriptions though, and paid for two before the chemist brought it to my notice. :wallbash::wallbash:

Have a good holiday, and don't be a stranger. Don't worry about not having anything worthwhile to say, it doesn't stop the rest of us. :D

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John