3 Stone In 3 Months

Elton

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rabbits have something to do with it. Now he's so trim, he's got half the neighbourhood's chavs after him - I've never seen Elton run before. Can't say which direction he's running, though. lol. :)

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Diets are easy :D

I was 15 stone 3 months ago - I'm now 12.

It's taken a lot of self-control and even more exercise, but it's been worth it. In fact, it's been fairly easy for me, as I'm quite obsessive when I get an idea in my head.

I'm going to carry on until the end of the October, as I want to lose a bit more yet and I've tweaked things so that it's falling off more slowly now, but then it will be all about making sure I don't pile it on again.

Only trouble is, I need a load of new clothes now :D

well done and for the clothes try Ebay remembering to use your AN link :D:D

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Well done Elton, keep at it.

Westie-- good to see you're still around, has the spinning stopped.

Cheers Fred

Edited by Clifftop

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Losing weight is a doddle, I don't know why women make such a big thing about it. Keeping it off is the hard bit. It's easy to keep it off in the summer but then the weather in this country turns horrible and I can't face the thought of doing any sort exercise beyond walking to the pub. It's funny how even the thought of going swimming, which is after all an indoor activity in the UK, just seems wrong when it's raining out!

It's okay, Leon, I've thought of that. I really want to hammer the cod at Aldeburgh this winter and it's a bloody long walk to the best spots :D

Not to mention carrying back the weight of all of those cod!

(It's one of the problems of fishing Dungie, getting back up the shingle bank with a good catch. All that you seem to do is get tired as you stay in the same spot/move backwards as thousands of tonnes of gravel are shifted downward by your feet for no compensatary movement upwards for yourself or your catch)

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

It's funny how even the thought of going swimming, which is after all an indoor activity in the UK, just seems wrong when it's raining out!

My local council make it easy for me.

Free swimming and a pool stocked with 'Babes with babies' in skimpy costumes as eye candy :)

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

My local council make it easy for me.

Free swimming and a pool stocked with 'Babes with babies' in skimpy costumes as eye candy :)

I took my youngest daughter to our local pool in the summer holidays (correction: the not so local Birkenhead "indoor tropical paradise", our local pool has of course been closed down). It was free for kids, so the leisure pool was absolutely packed. Seeing that the competition pool next door was completely empty I asked a pool attendant if we could go in there. "You can, but kids aren't allowed in!"

Is it any wonder that a fat old git like me can easily outswim most young people I see in my summer holiday hotel pool? How are kids ever supposed to learn to swim, let alone build up any sort of stamina, when they can only swim two strokes before bumping into someone in their two feet deep wave pool?

Edited by ColinW

well good for you ,i started on slimfast a month ago and got plenty of exercise in folkestone for a fortnight and no nice snacks either just sensible camping stuff ,got back home and weighed exactly the same as when i started :doh:

besides exercise whats your diet?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson