nearest seaside?

nursejudy

Naw! had enough trouble finding Bourton it took me 50 miles to get there and 30 to get home!!!!!!!!

[ 04. July 2004, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nursejudy:

We had a lovely holiday thanks ,managed to dodge most of the rain,the nearest seaside we found was paddling in the river Windrush at Bourton-on-the-Water to rescue a young childs teddy that had got dropped in!!!!

Even managed to catch some fish.

judy

Judy. What a shame,you didn't pay a visit to a little place called Bibury, not far away. The trout there are huge and if you had some bread or left over sandwiches you could have seen them take it. There is a ripoff trout farm there too where you can pay to feed the trout in the farm.

You could also get a ticket to fish for them from the Swan Hotel, using the fly of course.

fishing.jpe

is.jpe

217a.jpe

nursejudy:

me thinks I have wires crossed who do you mean Brum?

judy

Brum is a little car from a TV series, he lives in the motor museum at Bourton, He winks at you!!

Brum1.jpg

Brum2.jpg

Brum3.jpg

No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversations as a dog does.

Brum put my littl'un off museums for about three years!

Took him to B on the W when we were staying at Broadway. Jumped out of his skin when he saw the headlights flash - thought it was haunted :(

Same happened with caves down at Cheddar Gorge. Went for a lovely(?) stroll through the caves, only to walk round the corner and bump into a mighty dragon! Won't go near them now (the caves - loves dragons and that Reign of Fire film

:rolleyes: )