nearest seaside?

nursejudy

have just brought the threAD BACK TO TOP TO REMIND EVERYONE.

wHY YOU GOING THEN SOMEWHERE WET AND BOGGY!!!!!!1oops sorry...

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a hundred apologies,you can see I'm really ready for this holiday.trust you will have a truly splendiferous time with your loved ones....

How's that..

judy :D

nurse.gif

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. I'm sure that you deserve a rest after looking after all those patients all year together with your recent loss. The weather forecast for Oxfordshire doesn't look too bad. I hope the fishing is good.

Thank you for your good wishes. We have rented a cottage in Kent. Not too far away so if some work comes along I should be able to take it up. Strangely enough, there's a trout fishery not very far from the cottage - I feel some fluff flinging coming on :D

Tight lines.

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

Ferret1959:

Have you been in some of those shops????

Not just clothes ya know.

Had some quite rare fishing books from some of them. :)

And some quite cheap rare books too! Like Falling in Again & Casting at the Sun by Yates for 75p each! Mister Crabtree for 50p and so on. Yep, I love Charity Shops too! The Yates books I picked up in an RSPCA shop. I took great glee in telling 'em what Casting at the Sun was worth, after I had paid :D . Anti anglers! Baaaa!!

Jim, please forgive my ignorance but would that be Chesil Beach?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Judy, How was your holiday? Did you find many interesting places to visit or get to the nearest seaside???

[ 04. July 2004, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: SharSam ]

No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversations as a dog does.

We had a lovely holiday thanks ,managed to dodge most of the rain,the nearest seaside we found was paddling in the river Windrush at Bourton-on-the-Water to rescue a young childs teddy that had got dropped in!!!!

Even managed to catch some fish.

judy

nurse.gif