Music To Lose Your Licence To

Elton

RATM still rock. Killing in the name has to be numero uno.

Second choice ?

How about The Orb an d Toxigiene

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i`ve been to see alice every time he`s been over here since 82 except in 87 when on at the nec same day i got married!! :( like you only got the montrose album on vinyl don`t know about cd format.Got into montrose way back when i saw them live as support to status quo and they stole the show!

just thought of another one

Living next Door to Alice

with the sunroof open

[ 03. June 2004, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Bluezulu:

quote:

Got into montrose way back when i saw them live as support to status quo and they stole the show!

That must have been about 30 years ago, at least. Great band. Rock The Nation was my favorite tune.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

severus:

Bluezulu:

quote:

Got into montrose way back when i saw them live as support to status quo and they stole the show!

That must have been about 30 years ago, at least. Great band. Rock The Nation was my favorite tune.

your not wrong severus ,i was about 15 at the time magic night!

what would be your favourite Alice album I cannot decide between welcome to my nightmare and goes to hell,but then there are so many classic tracks on other albums that making a decision is not easy.

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

kendo:

have been a fan since 1971,getting old now.

kendo i was hooked when i heard schools out for the first time.

here are my favourite albums:

1,love it to death

2,killer

3,schools out

4,billion dollar babies

5,muscle of love

6,welcome to my nightmare

7,go to hell

8,lace and whiskey

9,alice cooper show

10,from the inside

11,zipper catches skin

12, special forces

13,da da

14,constrictor

15,trash

16,hey stoopid

17,the last temptation

18,dragon town

19,brutal planet

20, clasicks

21,a fistful of alice

22 the eyes of alice cooper

hows that then kendo :D i know i`ve missed the the first two albums . I think my number one album will always be killer! love it :D

who after hearing it can forget halo of flies,Steven of course and tag your it from zipper catches skin but so many more.

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.