A word picture of Nurse Judy!

Peter Waller

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I caused any uposet with the pictures Judy? No harm intended I can assure you (The tramadol just took over! Well 400Mg does you know!!) But my goodness! I have to say you do look like a nurse too!! You are smiling!! And nurses do that, unless of course you actually marry one, Oh well another story that one!! :D

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

nursejudy:

Hope this puts you boys out of your misery,

However any problems like last time and I will not hestitate to name and shame unlike last time. :mad:

Nurse Judy, since the "last time" you have learned how to save your material and a whole lot of other tricks with your machine since the "last time".

You have also made a lot of new friends on here that can track down internet users/abusers.

We also have a Private Investigator that is a regular.

It is nice to see your pic again, lost it last time due to large explosion in my machine, I also lost the one of Onions/feathers and Jim on Chesil, that was another big loss for me.

Blackvelvet and all lady members, as most of the users on here are men it is always nice to see a picture of our lady members fishing but be warned that when Judy posted her picture she got some mail that upset her (and a few others from AN) so protect yourself. You can hide your email address so that any mail has to go through Elton/AN and is tracable.

I don't want to put any ladies off posting there pics, just to try and protect them from any sickos that lurk on here.

Sorry to go on a bit about this "ladies pics" but I was really angry that an inocent lady angler should get disgusting mail.

I have probably opened a whole new can of worms here but don't really care as we nearly lost our Nurse Judy and here sage medical advice.

If anyone wants to have a pop at me for this little outburst, go ahead but I will only get into slaging matches via PM and thats not post menstrual :) or is it :confused:

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Hi Alan, sorry you lost your pics. I'll track down Feathers and ask her to send you ours again.

Did you get your e-mail? So far Mick and I are not having much luck posting the pics of the Weymouth extravaganza. When we type in the address - www.carndearg.net -? we get a full screen ad inviting us to enter an adult site, when we delete that we get thrown onto something called Safe Search.

Get your spinach, Popeye, Olive needs Hayyyyyelllp!

Off for a pre-dinner slurp, back later.

Help me unhook these, please.

little onions:

Hi Alan, sorry you lost your pics. I'll track down Feathers and ask her to send you ours again.

Did you get your e-mail? So far Mick and I are not having much luck posting the pics of the Weymouth extravaganza. When we type in the address - www.carndearg.net -? we get a full screen ad inviting us to enter an adult site, when we delete that we get thrown onto something called Safe Search.

Oops, sorry about the shouting :(

You are on the old link, you should save as your favourites www.go-fishing.org/upload/org and crack on from there :)

Hope I got it rite/right :D

Alan

Get your spinach, Popeye, Olive needs Hayyyyyelllp!

Off for a pre-dinner slurp, back later.

[ 12. May 2004, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

_posted by Chris_

Sorry if I caused any upset with the pictures Judy? No harm intended I can assure you (The tramadol just took over! Well 400Mg does you know!!)

When did the straight jacket come off Chris? :D its when nurses stop smiling you have to watch out for.!!!

Thanks Alan for the reminder,like you say I'm much wiser now thanks to you,Newt and others.

You all gave brilliant support and I'm really glad I stayed.it makes sense to have e-mail through AN.it certainly was not pleasant!!! :mad: :mad:

:D

Judith

[ 12. May 2004, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)