Horrible Wreck (not a joke)

Newt

This was really bad - not in terms of human life but the fact that all the cars involved were vintage high performance muscle cars. What a mess.

http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?t=78906

The race was being run in Canada so maybe they can't be trusted with high performance autos?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

If you race expensive cars, they're gonna crash sometime.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Salar:

At least they were old cars and not brand new ones.    :cool:  

Horrible Newt! Some of those cars are (were) worth more than many 'new' cars. That '69 trans am was probably worth near $30K and the cobra 302 boss? I hate to think how much.. Still if you play you pay at least no-one was hurt seriously.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

OMG how can anyone wanna risk one of those beauties??

When i was a kid i'd have given my left nut for a Boss or a real shelby cobra.

Then i discovered the Barracuda....now i'd give both my nuts for a nice 1970 cuda se convertable :D

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Severn Wolf:

No wonder there was a smash. Did no one point out to the ambulance that he was going the wrong way?

They should have pointed that out to half of the drivers too! :) Actually it looks like a special woman's car park we have here in Perth! *Ducking for cover*

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Price of oil should drop a dollar or two now :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE