Open Letter to the England Football Team.

Tog

Open letter: To the English Football team:

The strange honey like smell in the air this morning is unknown to your senses, that aroma wafting the streets of our green and pleasant land is the sweet smell of success.

You wouldn’t be expected to recognize it given your pathetic performances over the years, those among your ranks who should know it are now so wizened and feeble that their olfactory glands are more used to the stench of stale urine.

Take in this heady scent, some in this land have smelt it in the past, but they would not be the overpaid nancy’s who chase a pigs bladder and whine incessantly.

No, those who perform for their country are generally unsung hero’s who sail, fish, shoot, perform daring feats, kick an oblong ball and those who played the Aussies and stuffed their poor sorry asses.

Well done, Vaughan, Freddy & Co,

Start thinking up your feeble excuses now, Becks & the whingers.

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinky; 'Peform daring feats' - was meant to encompass the 'petrol heads'!

(Anyone know how 'Burnsy' is??)

Is it only me who gets worked up by the fact that where the money (ours, taxes - lottery etc) goes the results don't!

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

i read an article that the english football team stayrd in a hotel nr belfast and that they

1. wanted the peel taken off fruit.

2. beckham had a manicure before the game.

3.i also believe he had his eyebrows plucked.

given the heriocs of the cricket team i cannot see vaughan doing any of the above.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

hembo:

i read an article that the english football team stayrd in a hotel nr belfast and that they

given the heriocs of the cricket team i cannot see vaughan doing any of the above.

Doesn't Pieterson have his hair dyed?

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

hembo:

Doesn't Pieterson have his hair dyed?

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Yeah, but it doesn't exactly look like a professional job :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Tog:

Open letter: To the English Football team:

and those who played the Aussies and stuffed their poor sorry asses.

Well done, Vaughan, Freddy & Co,

Start thinking up your feeble excuses now, Becks & the whingers.

Ah, a sad statement by a bad winner! Nobody stuffed anybody's "sorry ass" in that series and to suggest otherwise is to denegrate the performance of the English team who won a hard fought series against fierce competition!

Elton:

Yeah, but it doesn't exactly look like a professional job   :D  

Isn't that how things are supposed to be these days? :)