Holidays in the UK

eaglet

Hi Guys,

Don't know if anyone can help, I'm looking for a self-catering holiday (for one), with bar/club/pub & restaurant for a weeks hols in july. I'm looking for something on the lines of Angling Paradise but no further than about 2 hrs from Stanwell, Middx, I'm fed up with the 4hrs + to the West Ccountry. Obviously the fishing has to be great and varied (with somewhere to keep your tackle safe) with parking, and hopefully easy on the pocket. If any of you have any ideas I'd love to hear from you.

Probably somewhere on the Norfolk Broads would fit the bill. 2.5hrs to Norwich from Stanmore at a guess.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Thanks guys but I actually live in Stanwell which is further away, and at the back of Improve all of the holidays would be over 2hrs away. As I said only 2hrs tops and self catering is what I'm looking for. Any others out there who can help I'd appreciate it. just access Holidays in the UK by Eaglet in the Coarse fishing section.

Cheers.

I'v got it.

Stay at home.

Drink at your local.

Try some new local venues.

Or travel a bit further!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Get yourself down to the River Ebro; less than two hours from Gatwick.

There are plenty of holidays advertised in the weekly comics and some of the best fishing in Europe.

As well as that the booze is cheap and plenty bars, restaurants etc. in the coastal resorts, nearby.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.