Not been a good few weeks......

JaMiMa

I have I think read a few weird comments on this thread alone and they have puzzled me to say the least.

I haven't been around for a while ( I have actually read when I can but just never get the time to post as I seem to get busier all the time ) but I feel sorry for anyone who has lost a loved one either born,unborn or had a good innings in anything and everything.

I would just like to say I wish everyone on AnglersNet all my love except for the ones I don't like and Elton knows who they are

John

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Peggy and I are sorry to hear your news. Hopefully all of us can continue to cheer you up.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

JaMIMa, so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you and your partner are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Glad you're posting again.

Very best wishes for the future.

With love,

Onions.x

Help me unhook these, please.