cats...love or hate

spodrokit

jeepster:

plus we had woodpeckers for the first time this year!

Green or lesser-spotted? If lesser-spotted then best shoot the booger . They are partial to young nestlings if they can get at them.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rob.i:

oxazepam and mince can be quite a good mixture for cats ::    :)  

Tylenol, aspirin and ibuprofen are all potentially fatal to cats

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Thanks Ferret sounds good and if they have the same trouble as we would have if we rubbed our eyes, then it should keep away.

If it works you win the accolade of best suggestion, no money in it though.

Mick - http://www.jackfish.net

The impossible I do at once, miracles take a little bit longer.

Cat / Chicken?, Chicken / Cat? both taste the same to me! :D

A chum of mine came up with a fantastic cat scarer. Using compressed air, PIR sensor valve & a length of air pipe. Use the sensor to turn on the air valve feeding the air pipe which you put out on your local cat run, when the little blighters trip the sensor the pipe rears up hissing like a snake - absolutely terrifies them!

Seen a similar thingy in Scats using water pipe & a sensor to squirt water - again looks good.

Me, I fixed my cat problem when one adopted my kids! Fixed my vermin problem in the shed & garage to! :D

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

Guest Ferret1959

All this talk about how to solve my cat problem and my dislike for feral cats, guess wot????????

Went to see..................

Cat Woman at the movies tonight. :)

Now she's one cat I wouldn't mind peeing in my garden.

[ 12. August 2004, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Ferret1959 ]