bugger

chesters1

been playing with the PC and now i have buggered up AN (other sites fine) it seems to be stuck in low-fi ,options does nothing (no dropdown);Cannot show you a screen grab as theres no advanced options to do it .deleted all AN cookies using your dooda and the other 8 using firefox .the &quot;anglers net skin selecter&quot; dropdown has anglersnet not spider or sidebar<br />i miss me already..... bugger not any icons either<br /><br />yes if i log out everthing looks ok its when i log in!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Use the PrtSc button to send me a screenshot - elton@anglersnet.co.uk

Failing that, email me your log-in details and I'll take a look.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

<br />Use the PrtSc button to send me a screenshot - elton@anglersnet.co.uk<br /><br />Failing that, email me your log-in details and I'll take a look.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

you have mail as you can see (if it comes out) theres text problems as well

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

THIS IS ELTON POSTING AS CHESTERS

I'll attach your screenshot here, but it looks to me like the css isn't rendering (maybe?). I'm hoping someone else will know how this could be fixed:

It would be worth looking in Firefox Tools>Options>Content and then looking at each 'exception' and advanced setting, just to see if something has been inadvertently blocked.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

have you tried just re-installing firefox?

just done it and all now fine ,it seemed (perhaps) to be yesterdays firefox update which for some reason could've complete several times to it thinking firefox was running when in fact it wasn't ,strange.

did the usual cache clearance etc but it was determined to spoil things ,all fine now

it seemed to be images problems i did a screen grab to email to elton ,in the "sent" mail it looked as it did but there was a box asking if i wanted to load images so Elton probably got a perfectly ok screen grab :oops:

Oh looking at Eltons post above he got exactly what i saw :D

Edited by chesters1

Nah, the saved page one that you sent looked fine. The one where you attached the grrrr.jpg image was how you were seeing it, though :)

Nah, the saved page one that you sent looked fine. The one where you attached the grrrr.jpg image was how you were seeing it, though :)

ah obviously the whole thing was there (revealed in the captured page) but after firefox got hold of it it was grrrr :D

ah obviously the whole thing was there (revealed in the captured page) but after firefox got hold of it it was grrrr :D

Shot the fox. :D

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.