The loop cast for centrepin

tiddlertamer

its done with magic and voodoo........ well some would have you beleave that ,but its simple really ,its probably best you do a search on youtube for "alan roe" that should bring up a good video of the cast being performed better still arrange too go and have alan show you how in person .

other options are do a forum search for "Wallis cast" or "whally cast" theres enough threads about it.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Prince Albert angling society have an opend day on the river ribble (free to come along even to none members) in June where amongst other fishing demonstrations etc Alan Roe demonstrates the wallis cast and he goes on to show individuals how to perform it. A nice day out so maybe worth a trip over for you Tiddletamer.

TT,

Dear fellow, if you need to propel your Avon and gentle further than your rod tip (such as is the ambition of the Age), may I humbly suggest you are fishing in a spot wholly unsuited to the manifest spirit of the Angle - the kind of swim urchins and vagabonds plunder with their dreadful mass-produced forward-casting reels. Us respectable and respectful masters of the delightful Art recognise that the fullsomeness of our pure and rosy-cheeked activity is achieved by marrying the swim to the method, not the method to the swim.

Wholesome and productive regards,

Anderoo :)

(I can't cast the stupid things.)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

TT,

Dear fellow, if you need to propel your Avon and gentle further than your rod tip (such as is the ambition of the Age), may I humbly suggest you are fishing in a spot wholly unsuited to the manifest spirit of the Angle - the kind of swim urchins and vagabonds plunder with their dreadful mass-produced forward-casting reels. Us respectable and respectful masters of the delightful Art recognise that the fullsomeness of our pure and rosy-cheeked activity is achieved by marrying the swim to the method, not the method to the swim.

Wholesome and productive regards,

Anderoo :)

(I can't cast the stupid things.)

Wise and witty words my good fellow.

I shall seeketh out a small stream and then there will be much merriment... :)

He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days without taking a fish. (Hemingway - The old man and the sea)