Challenged to a species hunt by my other half.

Dales

Yeah I like living dangerously, thats why I am going to win.

I think I may even have sneaked in to the lead, with last week ends fishing trip.

Species so far 2010

Zander

Pike

Roach

Bream

Eel (PB)

Tench (PB)

I had a small Perch a few weeks ago but I don't think that counts as it was not witnessed and I was not going to set the self take camera up for a 3" Perch, to many other people around. But if I get a Gudgeon or minnow I dont care how many people are around I'm going for the trophy shot.

But what should be nice is that Paula will get a chance to catch new species she has never caught before and I will get to go after fish that I have not caught for a long time.

So far the species I have caught in 2010 are:

Bream

Tench

Roach

Perch

I need to step it up a notch this weekend :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a nipper my aunt got me interested in ornothology, I was even a member of the RSPB's Young Ornothologists Club (I'm sure I've still got my badge somewhere and a book I won in a bird painting competition!)......... and cue 'bird watching jokes'

I was always an Orny little bugger when I was a nipper....still am for that matter.....

...Sorry chaps/chapesses couldn't help myself :P