TF Gear Banshee Carp Rod

Captain Pelvis

I've been thinking about getting a new carp rod lately and noticed this rod, for £49.99 the rod looks good and the fact you get a second completely free is great but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these? I was looking at the 2.5lb rods. Here is the link by the way: Banshee Carp Rod

Thanks

I've been thinking about getting a new carp rod lately and noticed this rod, for £49.99 the rod looks good and the fact you get a second completely free is great but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these? I was looking at the 2.5lb rods. Here is the link by the way: Banshee Carp Rod

Thanks

I haven't tried them but they look cheap and tacky.

"Man is his own worst enemy"

-Marcus Tullius Cicero

agreed better of with fox warriors for that money

I think you could get even better value from the new Black Widow Carp Rods from Daiwa, the 2.75lb T/C 12ft rod would be perfect for all-round carping and even dead-baiting for pike! It can cast over 100 yards in the right hands, safely handle 6-18lb reel lines and all with a RRP of just £49.99!

OK so I do sound like a bit of an advert, but Daiwa really are the top of their game and I'd happilly bet my money that it will be superior to anything Matt Hayes will sell you for a similair price! :P

-Marcus Tullius Cicero

Handle 6 to 18lb lines? I wouldn't like to play anything on a 2.75lb TB rod with 6lb line, nor would I like to cast with it.

Good way to kill someone on the other side of the water or leave a hooklength in a fish.

Ka-Pow!! Bye-Bye lead.

I think that's exaggerating.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Handle 6 to 18lb lines? I wouldn't like to play anything on a 2.75lb TB rod with 6lb line, nor would I like to cast with it.

Good way to kill someone on the other side of the water or leave a hooklength in a fish.

Ka-Pow!! Bye-Bye lead.

I think that's exaggerating.

I think they're talking in terms of what the tip will absorb safely for a hooklength, but obviously you would adjust your casting style if you were using 6lb mainline.

-Marcus Tullius Cicero

Thanks

I had to laugh when i saw These on the same site. A bit pricy for a carp rod don't you think!!!

Edited by AddictedToScopex

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

If you're going to get any TFG carp rod, the members programme on this site would save you a fair bit.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE