The 'Northern Fish-in' - 27th/28th July

Guest Webbo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Martin Salisbury

My younger brother will probably come along. He's not a mad keen fisherman but will take a place if any are left.

Martin

Phil,

Sunady is the day after Saturady especially that Saturday c[[]] c[[]] biggrin.gif

For those that missed it The Entry Form is Available on-line

CLICK HERE

A few more cheques arrived today, tickets are in the return post

Dave

Guest Alan Roe

Phil all your nightmares have come at once biggrin.gif I have overcome my aversion to posting anything and have sent off the money for myself and my lad......We are going!!!

All we need now is Gaffer (Rainman) Barnard to bring his stainless everything and the weather!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest ALAN FAWCETT
Originally posted by Alan Roe:

All we need now is Gaffer (Rainman) Barnard to bring his stainless everything and the weather!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

S'funny Fisheggs i was just thinking its time to start bombarding thr rainman with mails till he gives in & agrees to come to this one as well biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

hehe i'm with the ANMC are you?

Guest Alan Roe

Go for it Trogg!!!!It wouldn't be the same without being able to peep round the corner of his bivvie and whatch him polishing his stainless......Or thats what he says he is doing!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif