jacket help needed

chesters1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and wet, the rain would go straight down me kneck from me crash helmet,i already have a hi-res one its my bailiff trade mark ,but that leaks like a suive its a road workers one not a wet workers one :D

i note they say foul weather :rolleyes: i wonder if they really try them out first ,those poppers pop at the slightest breeze

[ 19. November 2004, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

From BassPro

Posted Image

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

More expensive but classier by far

Posted Image

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Ferret1959

Dave.

Aldis or Lidls where doing ski suits, 2 piece and one piece for £35/£38 the other day.

Might be a bit multi coloured for you but they did look quite warm and dry.

Went after one of those 2 piece suits at LIDL they didn't have any 2 piece suits delivered in our 2 local shops the one piece bit bright grey and white.

Chester have a look at the used tackle addy full suit or separate

A wise man learns by a fools mistakes, a fool by his own

PVC type oilskin type jackets are waterproof. Sweaty but waterproof. Decent ones that you might find in a chandlers dealing with the fishing industry tend to be excellent. If that sort of garment will do Chesters then I might be able to help you out, for the cost of postage. What size do you wear?

By the way, it hasn't got Wimpy or MaCalpine printed across the back!

[ 20. November 2004, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

Some jackets with sloping pockets now have flaps that cover them from the top but, I can't think of one for under £50!

John Norris has just sent me a flyer that shows a jacket for £44.99, but I haven't found it on their website yet and it's not clear if the sloping pockets have flaps.

Tweed jacket like I posted has not let in any water on the quad all last season. £65 at last year's Game Fair.

I wouldn't say 'real' Barbour stuff leaks, but like all waterproofs, the condensation is just as bad as if it did leak.

I am not sure that the 'breathables' are what they should be, unless you are on the move and creating a bit of heat inside them.

A fold-up-in-pocket nylon waterproof coat might be the answer on the bike.

This coat is from country-catalogue.co.uk for £36

Posted Image

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net