Can't see the nest of vipers

Ken L

Just been reading Blair's comments about "radical Islam", which are extraordinary comming from a bloke who has positioned himself as a negotiator at the centre of the Middle East peace process.

Demonising Islam without pointing out that Israeli Judaisim and American Christianity (among others) all share exactly the same traits of encourging their adherents to put dogma driven political goals ahead of a respect for human life and individual freedoms is a little unfair.

Makes you see why he let Mo Mowlam do so much of the talking in NI.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

islam probably is but isreals claws are everywhere so any one with clout opposing them could well have an "accident" ,Blair ofcourse joined the worst clan of all the catholics who's (along with other christian sects) historically did and still are brainwashing the poor turning them into "terrorists" themselves ,not islams version but a far more subtle version that does its work unseen and kills far more than ali and his vest could dream off.

time all that crap was abolished but i'm afraid (especially the jewish faith) its to well ensconced running the place to be ousted ,the usual money and power trip of the crazies!

blair isnt stupid if he's taken to court for his war crimes he will simply say "god told me to do it" and the prosecution (especially with a nice selection of catholics in the jury) will be hard put to say "god" didnt ,the trouble with having voices in the head only those who don't confer with god are deemed mad as blair and his cronies and all those that succour him surely are

religion is all about power ,wealth and the ability to abuse the weak its sham ramblings has been doing its wicked deeds since we lived in caves i see no reason it will stop now

the problem with the middle east is no more than a new "crusade" but this time egged on by the jews ,unfortunately the problem lies entirely with the wests interference over the last 100 years britain especially.Now the "christian" soldiers are helped by huge powerful companies who are almost religions in themselves wanting their cut ,the religeoun gets the souls the companies the assets of the land ,the jews with their historical chip on their shoulder! revenge and yet more land to live in twisting the knife

if america invaded britain putting in draconian laws would we lie back and take it? no i expect groups would do what they could to remove the invaders just as the arabs are with isreal and its backers ,we call them terrorists they are really freedom fighters .150 years ago this interference could possibly have worked but today the wests advantage in power and might militarily has gone and should keep its nose out of what doesnt concern it.Its not two differing religions its nothing more than excuses to exert power which will backfire on us.

bush and blair alone have caused more problems going in changing regimes which will never be settled by wiping out ali's kith and kin it will only make th they are no better than em more determined to kill ours and religion will be only too happy to stick its oar in egging it on

if jews ousted the population of wales would they simply say fair does mate well go and live in a prison on the isle of man with few rights or none at all,no i suspect they would get a bit annoyed! even wales is liked by some people :D ,when wales is too small and they started moving into england would we simply stand by doing nothing ?

the trouble is terrorism does work look at isreal and ireland ,monkey see monkey do ;) knowing britain swiftly gives into it only spurs it on.

The afghan problem is even more dire we couldnt win when we were the most powerful country on earth and no human rights act to adhere to now the Taliban (or rather the "freedom" fighters we armed and trained) have utterly defeated the russian (who probably didnt use many "rules" at all) they have invited america and its poodle to suffer the same fate and they will win ,blair and now cameron just deliberately send troops to an early grave they dont need to have the are no better than all the rulers that went before trading lives for personal gain ,personal gain you say! well blair isnt doing too bad and boasting about it in a book helps the bank balance very well ,and then theres the "incentives" he got whilst in power after all only the mad do nasty things for nothing! and you wont find a poor ex prime minister their pay sure goes a long way ;)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Long live Odin! :crazy:

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

There is just one thought that comes to mind though. Imagine a scenario where Saddam was still in power, sanctions lifted, and he is developing nuclear weapons (like Iran)........................

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

he would be doing nothing more than isreal did .

there is no link to nuke wmd in iraq just as there is none in iran ,both are entitled to develop nuke power and if they wish nuke weapons ,you cannot have a "do as we say not do as we do" attitude any more in the world .

If Iran (or Iraq ) developed nuke weapons they would know the consequences of using them just as pakistan (a far more unstable country than any of the rest) does.

if they use them it will be against Isreal after all at least it would be if we kept our dammed noses out of their affairs.

the only country to use nukes in anger is america typical "do as we say not do as we do" in anyones eyes ,Isreal wont admit having them so is unrestricted by any convention and they would say its for "defence" if it were found out ,hasnt their neighbours the same right of "defence"? or is isreal also going down the "do as we say not do as we do?"

even we dont have nukes we have rented old american nukes that america has control of ,we have no "independent" nuclear arsenal we cannot use them without americas OK.

Notice the west doesnt bother countries with nukes ,they can do what they please the bully needs a weaker person to pick on ,if i were a country with any assets i would get nukes as quick as possible! for their own safety never mind for offence.

does it matter if the far east turns into glass in a nuclear war? let them do it it will save having our troops dying trying to stop them and we'l be sending them out for centuries going by history :rolleyes:

our little meddlings are not about conquest any more its about assets ;) and those in power will dream up any excuse ,execute any number of troops or civilians (as we saw in iraq and now afghanistan) to get our grubby hands on it.

pointing the finger at Iran is nothing more than diverting the gaze away from america filling Europe up with WMD of its own annoying russia

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"america filling Europe up with WMD of its own annoying russia"

But we are the good guys so we are allowed. I don't understand why you foreign people have so much trouble understanding that.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

trouble is Newt most haven't cottoned on when your missiles knock down their missiles the radiation falls on our countries :D America claps itself on the back saying their "defence" system works :rolleyes: yup it does save america from nasty isotopes so in that sense it does! pity about the rest of us playing piggy in the middle though :( ever thought though anyone clever enough to make a nuke missile could send it via japan ,you know the other boundless sea containing dragons :D

still i expect blackwater (or one of 30+ subsidiaries) have their eyes on iran so provocation will carry on! your heads of state have no doubt excepted their fees so the lies and innuendo will continue

Edited by chesters1

"america filling Europe up with WMD of its own annoying russia"

But we are the good guys so we are allowed. I don't understand why you foreign people have so much trouble understanding that.

I saw the funny side of that :P

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!