Please Do Me A Favour

Elton

Cheers for the feedback, guys. It is much appreciated and gives me something to relay to the developers. I think there are certain parameters that can be changed to make the search better. The difficulty lies in making it accurate, rather than just supplying loads of vague matches. I have a few ideas.

Tigger - got your PM, cheers. I'll have a scout around and see if I can find a supplier.

Ayjay - That's infuriating. For now, I've created a static page of Canon EF Lenses.

Leon - no need to buy anything. I really just want AN'ers to try it, and maybe pass the link on to friends/Facebook/Twitter/etc. :)

Vagabond - found a few Land Rovers - http://price-deals.co.uk/search.php?q=land...&go=Compare! - I'll make it sticky when I'm happy with it. For now, this feedback is helping me get where I want to get, so thanks again :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I don't like to be picky (well, O.K. sometimes I do) but I can find it £510.00 cheaper on Google Shopping than the best price on your page Elton.

Novatech

Park Cameras

Ayjay,

At the moment, there are only 500,000 products on there. I'm trying to see if it works before I add the rest. Potentially, I have access to millions. I'll see if Novatech can be added in the morning :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Nice clean layout Elton so it should be a pleasure to use when it grows up.

I had some real performance issues though with some searches taking a long time to run and twice, trying to move to the next page of a completed search took over 40 seconds.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President