WINTER PIKE FISHING

BreamBoi

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT ..?

I WANT TO DO PIKE FISHING IN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO BUT NEVERDONE IT BEFORE .. SO IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME ANY TIPS ON WHAT TACKLE TO USE AND BAITS N STUFF THAT WOULD BE GREAT .. THANKS ALOT

RICH

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT ..?

I WANT TO DO PIKE FISHING IN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO BUT NEVERDONE IT BEFORE .. SO IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME ANY TIPS ON WHAT TACKLE TO USE AND BAITS N STUFF THAT WOULD BE GREAT .. THANKS ALOT

RICH

I would do a quick a search on here as there have been quite a few posts on this recently. Also I would say do NOT have a go at it alone if you are not going to be confident in handling and unhooking the pike. They are very fragile and easily damaged by inexperience. It is worth going with somebody who knows what they are doing before attempting it on your own.

Also have a good read of this site Clicky

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

I would do a quick a search on here as there have been quite a few posts on this recently. Also I would say do NOT have a go at it alone if you are not going to be confident in handling and unhooking the pike. They are very fragile and easily damaged by inexperience. It is worth going with somebody who knows what they are doing before attempting it on your own.

oh no i understand your concern for the fish's welfare but dont worry .. i wont be alone i will be with someone that has done this type of fishing before .. ive handles them in the past but jus never fished for them if that makes sense lol . and yeah they are very fragile fish ,

Yes, I asked a similar question a week or so ago and received some good advice.

The best of which was to take a 'buddy' with you initially.

I shall be doing just that on Friday.

Scary!

Can't wait!!

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.

i live in Greenford west london .. i fish the avon at little britain and a few lakes around that area that are packed with pike ..

Try these guys as they are not a million miles from you ,well ok not that close but your side of the city anyway

http://www.waltonpac.org.uk/

Pop along to one of there meetings introduce yourself as a newbie and i am sure they will find someone to take you out and show you the ropes so to speak Steve.

Edited by JV44

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Keep an eye on our page on Facebook, too. There's been a discussion on this today:

http://www.facebook.com/AnglersNet

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE