larsagi2010

Just to depress you

My insurance for:

6.7ltr

4.9ltr

4.9ltr

3.0ltr

2.8ltr

all together and I am allowed to add a motorcycle up to 1.5ltr (by the insurance company not the wife...hehehe)

is £224.68 full comp.

Now you mention it I was wondering how, given your medical history, you manage to insure such exotic machinery.

I had to declare type 2 diabetes <_<

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wifey here, it would be quite nice if his insurance would only be about 1700, he is being quoted just under 3000 for every car pretty much, yet we got a quote for me for the same cars and it would be about 4-500 in total yet i would make a terrible driver i get road rage with the prams

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Now you mention it I was wondering how, given your medical history, you manage to insure such exotic machinery.

I had to declare type 2 diabetes <_<

Mine is all declared and I was given a 12 month license while they sorted it out but its all sorted now. If I had not declared I would be pretty stupid, just depends on which illness. I know a guy with a very serious back problem and have often wondered if he should be driving but he's all notified yet another person who has epilepsy is not allowed to drive...does not always seem any rhyme nor reason for example I have always had to pay for my medication but I know a guy whose only problem is gross overweight and he has never paid for his medication.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Your hand is never out of your pocket once you buy a car i am afraid. i passed my test in 1981. I sudder to think what i would do wihtout a car as with fishing it just opens up waters that i could not get to without it. Although i think i drive too much and take too little excercise so its not all good. But good luck with your test. if you pass just remember to still drive within your limits. tight lines mate.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

Good luck mate, sure you won't need it mind, the bike experience helps loads.

Scared the crap outta my DI first time when learning. Took a while to adjust to the lack of manouverability and speed a car has compared.

I still use my bike for fishing, more miles of fun, and EVERYONE hates (especially Mr R6!) being passed on the outside of the roundabout when you've got a rod holdall on, vizis and a small mountain of gear bungee-strapped to the pillion seat!

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

Good luck mate, sure you won't need it mind, the bike experience helps loads.

Scared the crap outta my DI first time when learning. Took a while to adjust to the lack of manouverability and speed a car has compared.

I still use my bike for fishing, more miles of fun, and EVERYONE hates (especially Mr R6!) being passed on the outside of the roundabout when you've got a rod holdall on, vizis and a small mountain of gear bungee-strapped to the pillion seat!

Renrag

:lol: Sounds familiar! It was the fact the car kept going in a straight line despite my effort to slight turn the steering wheel in the equivalent manor to my handlebars....

Oh he panicked! LOL

Species Caught 2011: Mirror Carp, Barbel, Ide, Rudd, Roach, Bleak, Perch, Bream,

Species Caught 2010: Perch, Pike, Roach, Rudd, Bleak, Bream, Gudgeon, Ruffe, Ide, Tench, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Barbel, Chub, F1, Crusian Carp, Goldfish

Cheers for all the kind words! Unfortunately my test yesterday didn't go as planned....

I didn't fail... But the DSA cancelled it due to bad weather :angry:

So I now have to wait for them to rebook it for me, then I can begin worrying again about the test date

Species Caught 2011: Mirror Carp, Barbel, Ide, Rudd, Roach, Bleak, Perch, Bream,

Species Caught 2010: Perch, Pike, Roach, Rudd, Bleak, Bream, Gudgeon, Ruffe, Ide, Tench, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Barbel, Chub, F1, Crusian Carp, Goldfish

Cheers for all the kind words! Unfortunately my test yesterday didn't go as planned....

I didn't fail... But the DSA cancelled it due to bad weather :angry:

So I now have to wait for them to rebook it for me, then I can begin worrying again about the test date

You have my sympathy, all keyed up and just a void.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Had the same happen to me. Pack the lessons in from now until the new date to stay one step ahead. If there is anything you are not so confident with get your instructor to run you through it until you are happy with it. Nerves are the last thing you need when taking your test. Sure you will sail through. Looks like its bus or shanks' pony for now though.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk