Lancs v Yorks

So it looks like me , david and alan versus phil and his two teammates at the fish in then.

Who are your other squad members going to be phil?

And what are the rules?

Regards,

Martin

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rules are quite simple We glorious Lancastrians invade The dark and desolate land that is Yorkshire and give the natives a fishing lesson......... :P:D:D:P:D

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Is that the best you lot could do????mind you I suppose that you have to beat the mice into peddaling harder to create the eletricity....I belive that it's a recent invention over there :D

Dave and Martin, it's going to be harder to convince the Wode painted natives to stop trying to use rods as spears than to stop them eating their relatives :D:D:D

We will have an easy time creating wonderment in their minds when they see carbon rods nylon line and reels that work!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 23 May 2002, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Alan Roe ]

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

sorry, sorry, just stop there Mr Alan...I bought my first baitrunner real last year and have a collection of 50 + year old reals that spindle would be jealous of...Roe. what were you saying about the dark ages?

I'll be using high tech baits don't you know, none of those old fashioned boilies for me, I'll be using the new wonderbait...gentles? Now what was that other name for them?? :D

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Well I'm not supprised that you will be using some form of grubs I hear that they are freely found in areas where Tykes have lain their flat hats on the ground It is belived that there is some form of primitive chemical reaction that attracts them. :D

Mind you the best grubs are only found by those Yorkies that wear the proper unifom of white raincoat and smoke wild woobines........

Dave Martin and the rest of the illustrious members of the ruling house of Lancaster will have no difficulty in showing the natives true , sporting and effective ways of catching fish.

That is why the yorkshire rose is a pale imitation of the glorious red Lancastrian one.... :D:D:D

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan