Petition to save coastguard stations

seafoods

Let me help you out lads.

I believe changes are needed in the current Coastguard set up, if it is keep up with other agencies and improve on the fabulous service it currently provides.

I believe the proposed changes are a step in the right direction. The plans might not be perfect and that is why there is a consultation.

What Sir Alan said in his interview is no more than I have said throughout this debate, clearly he is listening otherwise why bother with all the meetings and a consultation to look for any failings.

To suggest I'm being taken in as Mr Coppolo suggests is so wrong, I made up my own mind on the night of the announcement, having listened to the news and then read the plans in detail, they seem sensible then and they still do irrespective of the stumbling interview by the main man.

Tight Lines Bob

I think we'll all bow to your superior lack of knowledge.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll all bow to your superior lack of knowledge.

Ok then Davey you and a few others seem to know so much about this, how about you lads offer your ideas on upgrading the coastguard service.

Any one can rubbish an idea and be negative so let’s have some thing positive from you for a change.

Good luck and tight lines Bob

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

Ok then Davey you and a few others seem to know so much about this, how about you lads offer your ideas on upgrading the coastguard service.

Any one can rubbish an idea and be negative so let's have some thing positive from you for a change.

Good luck and tight lines Bob

Ah, I wondered when you were going to wheel that old chestnut out. Is this imaginary upgrade to be as a cost saving excersise or not?

Ah, I wondered when you were going to wheel that old chestnut out. Is this imaginary upgrade to be as a cost saving excersise or not?

Well now Davey as you have said this on WSF post 289 same topic ‘Quote I can see improvement in this, but it will not "save money" or ever be the cost cutting exercise that is currently being proposed. However it will provide additional resources to our existing system.

It's up to you to decide whether you use the current plans as a starter or if you wish to put forward something totaly different, but you should be mindful that every one is facing cutbacks just now including health, police, fire etc.

As far as I'm concerned money is not the driving force, not when people’s lives are at stake so let’s see what you lads can come up with is all I'm asking.

Tight Lines Bob

Edited by Deene'0
Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

This the one. :)

allstations.png

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Right now we have the picture sorted and Sir Alan has said there will be a four year migration from one system to the other what is all the fuss about?

Sir Alan won't be clinging to a cliff face or perched on an upturned boat at sea enduring the delays, which he has admitted will happen. Sir Alan won't have to face a very upset mum who's son/daughter has just drowned/fallen off a cliff and explain why the response took so long. People like me will, volunteers - the front line troops will take the flak, many of us are not sure if we are willing to do so.