Angling Sites....

Guest Fred Guttfield

Guest Fred Guttfield

I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of internet angling sites, however big or small, professional or amateur. I don't need any non-UK stuff, and don't really need shop sites either, unless they have a news of forum section! Angling club sites etc are all helpful!

Thanks very much for your help!

Tight lines

Fred Guttfield

PS Keep an eye out for my new look diary coming soon on Anglersnet!

Fred,

Try http://www.go-fishing.co.uk/

TL,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Smegger:

FISH IRELAND INFO'

@

http://www.fishireland.info

Hi Smegger, those links aren't working at the moment, could you check them please or it may just be somethings down at the moment?

Also did you realise you had pinched Colin Bretts Avatar photo ,if you right click on it and look at 'properties'you will see colins name in it.Most peoples avatar pic's were made up for them personally by Gray Cathpole on the 'Avatars' thread on coarse fishing forum,e-mail him a picture or photo you like then you can be original and unique too or maybe you knew this already :confused:

Colin might be after you with words like 'Girls,Drink and Fe*k !' :D

Use a Lure Instead !! ;)