Flying without wings!

lyn

Wow, what a fantastic fish! Many congratulations, Lyn!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Thank you all, just got back from the Stour and a blank session. Did hook my brolly as it floated down river but had to go for a break So if anyone is fishing down that way and they hook it, it's mine :o

Just to put the record straight, I had my scales checked today and they were out :( by 1oz so it weighed 14lb 2oz :D:D Do I mind, nah

One still very happy

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Great fish Lyn,I know just what you mean "Flying without wings" I remember my first double from the Lea in 1984 just like it was yesterday and it felt as though I was floating above the ground for about the first two weeks afterwards.

How about one fom the Avon now?