Dave Horton the man tells all

JackPike

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go, it's getting personal!

charlie only appears whenever he gets the chance to slag off certain forum members, quite how he always knows when it's time to rear his ugly little head i'm not certain, but i have my suspicions. that's why i said what i said.

what have i done to make you suspect i'm better at being a cock than most then? funnily enough that's exactly the opinion i've always had of you, from the first time i saw you on P&P, seems nothing changes

in fact peter, you've hit the nail on the head there, the usual light hearted AN style is something people like charlie, and it seems dave aren't interested in, they just want to sit on the edge throwing in bitchy comments when they can think of them, that's why they're cocks and we're not :D

Jeepster, one can only gauge another on a Forum from his posts or perhaps other more informed opinions? You slung the fist bit of mud, I can only apologise for slinging a bit back. I do though think that it's out of order to call anyone a cock on a Forum and if that's not personal I don't know what is?

Once again then I'm sorry and I'm also sorry that you hold the opinion of me that you do but hey that's your prerogative.

Say wot you will now Jeepster I promise not to respond. I would after all just be entertaining a certain individual who likes to play at this game himself?

Not directed at you Peter! lol