Dave Horton the man tells all

JackPike

jeepster:

so are you gauging me on my posts or 'other more informed opinions'?

Now you've tricked me into replying :D I don't want to appear rude and reinforce your lowly opinion of me by not answering you so Jeepster.

I can only judge on your posts for I know no more of you. You passed comment on me and I'm sure it will delight you to know I didn't like your views much but you are entitled to them ofcourse. Then you call Charlie a "Cock" which I personally think is going too far and for what it's worth I'm fairly certain your opinion of Charlie and mine do not differ too much but I still wouldn't be calling him names like that. I retaliated Jeepster for you opinion of me and merely used the Charlie's a Cock thing as a vehicle from which to do so. I have apologised, I may have gone too far or been mistaken? :confused:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasn't trying to trick you, i was just wondering, you were quite cryptic with your comment about 'other informed opinions' :)

as has been said before on this thread, people often act differently in real life to the way they act on internet forums, and you've had many glowing testimonials on here, so i'm willing to be proved wrong, it's good that you're posting here, as i know you know your fishing and i hope you stick around. the atmosphere here is very different to the P&P board, and that can only be a good thing.

consider any hatchets buried :)

I think you've nailed it there Jeepster, Dave has an awful lot of very successful piking under his belt. There's plenty we can all learn from his participation on AN.

Good to see a couple of gents sort things sensibly! :)

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

RUDD:

Ps : welcome all the new members no matter what sins you have sined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i agree with every word regarding the team beside the Gipping :)

Sin, is an interesting choice of word. It is, after all virtually a sin to be a Pike angler in the Gipping Valley.

Ain't it nice now everybody's making up. Another group hug!

slodger:

I'm currently a 'Cock au Vin' having just downed a couple of stiff glasses of Shiraz!    :D      :D      :D  

Thanks for educating me slodger... for all these years I thought it was having sex in a Ford Transit.

Has the Cockaigne Overture got anything to do with the word 'cock'?

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine