strange fish

Gray-Catchpole

yes dragon it worked, prices needed now :)

bruno, the two tone fish that gary caught, had a distinct fold where the coulor change merged, by that i mean when the fish moved, it seemed to be on a hinge at that point, would that be spinal and muscular.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once when I was fly fishing in Devon and a small trout pond, I foul hooked in the tail a rainbow trout of about 10lb. The fish, when observed in the water had its tail hanging down at an angle of about 45 degrees t it's body. The tail was just bone and no flesh. The trout was killed to put it out of suffering. The reason for the loss of flesh was that the pond was not big enough and didn't have enough food in it to support a big trout of that size.

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

Guest Ferret1959

Gray

Sevenoaks?? Ain't that the place where they are filming the latest series of the X-Files???

I also hear the area round there is well know by all the UFO enthusiastes(sp) for having more 'sightings' than any where else in the UK.

IMO this is a case for Maulder and Scully.

Either that or there must be a GM farm near by that has a few over spills in to the water course.....

[ 19 June 2002, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: Ferret1959 ]

Carp become two tone when they are changend from one water to anoter. 1 art of the fish is the colour it grew to blend in the last water. Then the second is the second water. Its usally caused thought illegal stocking :mad: