Being a mad angler means................

Graham E

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually even thinking about going out fishing when the temperature is hovering near freezing!

Casting out onto ice, going to bed in freezing conditions and seeing, when you wake, two nice flattened lumps of luncheon meat 30 yrds out on the ice.

Doh...

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

Sitting bolt upright in bed casting out the beach caster and watching the quilt disappear to the foot of the bed.

Other half wondering what in the hell is happening.

Dave

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

jumping into a freezing cold pool in the middle of febuary to un-snag a carp only to find out its already off the hook :(

(or in a "certain" persons case actually parking your car not only next to your swim but IN it )

I wonder who that could be :rolleyes:

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Sat staring at the tip for so long, concentrating so hard without a bite, I didn't feel myself drift off to sleep. In my sleep I can still see the rod tip, only now the rod suddenly hoops over and I fly out of my chair to find a rod that hadn't actually moved at all. Thank god no one was watching!

The confessions of a demented angler.

Or how about crawling around in the street on the grass verge outside your house in the dead of night with a torch and bucket?

What must the neighbours think.

Aren't being mad and being an angler one and the same any way?

[ 05. November 2002, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Waterman ]

Ribble valley, mid-november, force 9 blowing, ducks flying past at 200mph, horizontal rain, holding on to brolly with both hands for grim death. Praying I don't get a bite. And they say its all about catching fish. It is a madness.

D