A no take zone?

barry luxton

As a sea angler having to shell out for an E A licence to fish a seawater harbour comes a bit hard that and having to buy a fishing permit but those are the condititons of the land owners or rapain owners but instead of bleating about it paid my money and went fishing. What is more likeley to get the public kicked off these areas of Christchurch Harbour is the morons who leave there discarded fishing tackle and rubbish behind and the dog owners who think keep your dogs on a lead does not apply to them.I am willing to give no take zones a try and don,t think there the end of the world

Lets hope any anti,s reading worms is post about tiring fish out and returning them is cruel share his tongue in cheek sense of humor. I fish another Estuary about 15 miles from Christ church were I also have to buy a permit but this the law if I want to fish there and don,t have a problem with that, before you go on about free fishing in Weymouth have caught loads in the harbour but it it isn,t a great fishing experience with so much boat traffic and passers by.

I am not selfish I just obey the fishery,s rules like any angler should

Then you are fishing freshwater estuaries, not salt water. Simples. Pay the price and weep or get gobby with the EA etc. NTZs have ferk all to do with freshwater!

Any **** that leaves tackle or dog **** about deserves all they get.....and more. They are the minority of selfish pillocks that give the majority a bad name.....don't fight commonsense fisheries ideals. fight the ridiculous pie-in-the-sky attitudes being advocated by non-anglers such as the AT.

Some of the guys on this forum know more about the politics of angling than any politician or money-grabbing self-proclaimed angling representative will ever know!

Stick together, you know it makes sense B)

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic